Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anyone???

I've been in a car with for five hours with my posterity.

And for the last four hours and forty five minutes I've been wondering, "What did I do to these kids??? They were not minions of darkness when I got them. Was it too much sugary cereal? Was it overindulging in glitter glue and stickers? Was it refusing to put my head in the pool because I didn't want to get my hair wet? Should I have read them the sixth bedtime book? Because something seriously, seriously happened here."

I am willing to take the blame.
Now, is anyone willing to take the minions?

2 comments:

  1. You are toooo funny and I will take the minions! And you would maybe let me do that for 24 hours tops! lol Glad you are all home safe and....well safe anyway! Lots of love...mom

    ReplyDelete