Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coming Soon...

Today we watched the Cowgirl get baptized and become an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am going to tell you how it went.
I am going to tell you how I felt.
I am going to post pictures of how she looked.
I am going to tell you why this was one of the most beautiful days of my life.

Tomorrow.

Because right now I am so spent and winded and exhausted that I might not make it to the end of this senten......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I don't know why, but I had it written on my calendar for NEXT Saturday! We were all looking forward to it...especially Riley. Sorry friend. I really can't believe that I did that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was all beautiful. You did a great job. So glad we could be there!

    ReplyDelete