Friday, March 25, 2011

Overheard in the back seat II

This is my peanut gallery. They provide commentary for my wonderful life.
I do not get to proofread their script.
They perform live - no editing.



Our family was all out driving together this week (just like this, but imagine melted crayons, a mountain of toys and a dent in our prius - my fault. Sorry, Artist.) when the Cowgirl said something silly and I laughed.
the Cowgirl clapped and said, "I love to make mommy smile..." (so far, so sweet, right?)
"Because almost nothing makes her smile."

!!!!!
What the heliotrope?!
I smile all the time!
And thank you, Artist. Your snickers were very reassuring.
When she saw the reaction she got from HER DAD the Cowgirl started laughing and kept repeating the punchline.
Ha ha from the funny farm.
No more talking in the car....

3 comments:

  1. Well if it's any consolation I've seen you laugh plenty of times...hahaha, still the Cowgirl is a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I don't think I've seen you without a smile. Dads can be so encouraging too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm laughing at any rate. :)

    ReplyDelete