Saturday, April 16, 2011

sleepy/busy/chaotic

I know I have not been a great blogger this week.
Medium/deep apologies.
I have been unusually exhausted. It happens every few months. I must run out of some vitamin/mineral/antibody/free radical/ pro biotic/ thing because my body just stutters to a halt. The first few times I was certain I had some rare cancer/thyroid/degenerative disease. Now I just roll with it and sleep nine hours a night and wait for it to pass. It always passes.
In the meantime, I fall asleep at weird moments (all throughout the day) and at night I sleep like a dead rock.
Today I fell asleep in the same room that that the Artist was weilding a lethal weapon/tool/ destructionator. The noise didn't bother me a bit.
What is bothering me is the fact that my house is going to look like this for a while:


!!!!
Maybe this is a good time for me to be sleepwalking through life. Can someone please wake me up when my house looks stunning/fabulous/clean?
And P.S. if you know whatever rare Indonesian fruit/root/herb/animal part is missing in my diet that would perk me back up, don't hold back.
Unless the answer is caffeine and vodka.
Can't do it.
Tempted.... but no.

1 comment:

  1. It's Oreos. You are quite obviously Oreo-deficient.

    (Can't wait to see the countertops!)

    ReplyDelete