Monday, January 23, 2012

Secret Agent

It is official. The Artist even took a picture to document the moment.
Dotted the Ts and Crossed my eyes. 
And signed.

With an agent.
In New York.

The Artist says I should not reveal her name so she can be my secret agent.
Or I can tell you how exceptional she is and then she can be my special agent.
If we visit D.C. she can be my federal agent.
And if she has a twin I can call her my double agent.

(Having way more fun than I ever expected with that title!)


It is an amazing feeling to have a seasoned pro see value in my work and want to take this journey with me.
I am breathing a sigh of relief to know that help has arrived.
And a whimper of anxiety to realize this is all really happening. Really.
Big breaths, Tapper. Big breaths.







13 comments:

  1. WOW! That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

    Gotta tell you, I started reading your book, and I'm hooked. Congratulations on this exciting time in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! I started your book this weekend...:) Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahhhhhhh! That is awesome Regina! I always knew you would land that agent. Your book was too good for anyone with brains to pass up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so happy for you! Congratulations on all you've done and all that lies ahead.

    luvs,
    aby, jeffy, capri, rome, sable, & oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The biggest happy dance ever!!!!!!! and the biggest hug across the blog I can send! Get writing on number two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Regina! I'll never ever forget that moment when you came rushing out of your office and yelled "An agent wrote me!" Bright lights, bright future! You're the next 'I knew you when ...' story. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really amazing! I can't wait to tell my dad your good news. When you become a super-famous author, I'm going to tell everyone, "I knew her from way back when."

    I hope you continue to have nothing but success.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on signing with an agent!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's hope she's also a 'catalyzing agent' that bring about big blessings for you, your family, and your wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news! A well deserved congratulations to you!!!

    ReplyDelete