Sometimes (ahem...) I might complain a little bit. So today I decided to tell you why my cup is half full.
1. I hired someone to clean my bathrooms and my shower is sparkly. If a clean bathroom doesn't put me a good mood, I don't know what will.
2. Good things are happening for my little book.
3. One of my best friends made a chocolate homemade cake. From scratch. And then brought me a whopping big slice. Just because. (I know, amazing, right?)
4. Another friend wrote me a one line email that was like getting a tight hug from far away.
5. I slept for six hours last night. (That is my best time in over two weeks!)
6. Nobody wanted oatmeal for breakfast, so I avoided this:
Did I say half full? Look at that smile. I meant my cup is running over! I hope we all see our little blessings today.