Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let me eat cake...

Quick rundown of what is going right:

Sometimes (ahem...) I might complain a little bit. So today I decided to tell you why my cup is half full.

1. I hired someone to clean my bathrooms and my shower is sparkly. If a clean bathroom doesn't put me a good mood, I don't know what will.

2. Good things are happening for my little book.

3. One of my best friends made a chocolate homemade cake. From scratch. And then brought me a whopping big slice. Just because.  (I know, amazing, right?)

4. Another friend wrote me a one line email that was like getting a tight hug from far away.

5. I slept for six hours last night. (That is my best time in over two weeks!)

6. Nobody wanted oatmeal for breakfast, so I avoided this:
Did I say half full? Look at that smile. I meant my cup is running over! I hope we all see our little blessings today.






No comments:

Post a Comment