Friday, January 13, 2012

The only thing better than a little girl...

We have a saying over here.
Actually, I'm the only one who says it, but everyone else nods.
Because it's true.
There is only one thing better than a little girl- two little girls.
And the only thing better than two little girls is three little girls.
You get the jist.
And, oh my goodness, we just seem to crawl with girls. The Artist takes it in stride and finds some quiet corner to smile and laugh while girls swirl around him.  Kind of like this:



And today I have five girls! My friend went out of town and let us borrow her three daughters. I could not be happier. Pizza. Hair straighteners. Screaming. Loud, inexplicable thuds coming from the second story.
It's all good.

Because there is only one thing better than a little girl...


1 comment:

  1. You are so much braver than I am! One little girl kind of terrifies me. That's why my first two are boys...then Brad just takes them into the basement or wherever and wrestles with them while I curl up with a good book. I have no idea what to do with a little girl...but I guess I'll get to find out shortly :)

    ReplyDelete