Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Never Stop Learning

I am amazed at how many opportunities life gives us to learn something new.

Three quickies that I got to add to my vast stores of knowledge this week:

1. There is a spot by my eye that can get a zit only when doing home improvement projects. When I manage to ignore all other stress signals, my body will come up with a real zinger to get my attention.

2. My daughter thought it was called the cholesterol kingdom. You have to be a Mormon to know how funny that is, but trust me- it's brilliant. Apparently when we die we all get to pig out on bacon and that gives the afterlife a whole new appeal to the Artist.

3. My children think being proactive means complaining about not being able to find something before they. even. start. looking.

And that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment