Monday, August 6, 2012

Pants required

The Cowgirl just told me about her dream last night. Apparently she was in front of a group of fifty people with no pants on.
I promptly laughed out loud and said, "You had the no pants dream!"
I told her that everyone eventually makes a pant-less appearance in the strange world of dreamland.
Amazed  that her dream was not unique she promptly demanded to know why we have the same dreams.
"I don't know," I replied. "I guess it's the brain's way of telling us..."
"To wear pants!!!" she yelled.
Touche.



Sorry Freud, it is just about the pants.


1 comment:

  1. Such a smart girl! Although I can't really say I've had that dream. Lots of other weird ones, ones where I tell people off (guess I really want to do it in person, but luckily it only comes out in my dreams!) :)

    ReplyDelete