Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Thank You Notes

Dear Cotton Growers of America,

Thank you for learning how to spin spandex and cotton together to make it super stretchy. And then thank you for figuring out to make it very lightweight and thin.

You will keep me thin (ish) forever because I now have a real reason to keep working out.

When I pack on a few extra pounds of flub and flab I have a two step program to help motivate me to lace up my jogging shoes.

1. Try on a super thin, super stretchy cotton/spandex T-shirt.

2. Look in the mirror.

So even though cotton is not an edible crop, I think your harvest is going to help a lot of people lose weight.

My jogging shoes thank you.
The rest of me sort of totally hates you.
But thanks anyway.

love,
Tapper

No comments:

Post a Comment