Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three minutes with the Dancer

Today is dance class day.
For the last half hour the Dancer has been hanging on me in various stages of collapse saying, "Is it time to go yet? I want to go. Can we go now?"
I even bought her a cartoon about patience.
Can you believe that didn't work? I want my money back.
The following is approximately 57 seconds with the Dancer:

Look what I can do...
Wanna see me run?
Is it time to go now?
I'll put my shoes on.
Did I mess up my hair?




Let's go. Can we go? I want to go.
Are these on the right feet?

And I spared you the other 28 minutes and three seconds. Just loop this seven hundred times, okay? Because that's what it felt like.

I would write more, but I have to go. We are almost not early for dance class...

No comments:

Post a Comment