Monday, April 11, 2011

I wonder...

I wonder why my grandmother always called her couch a divan. I wonder if I should start calling my couch a divan...

I wonder why I always crave raspberry hot chocolate at 4 in the morning.

I wonder why the Dancer's ultimate show of defiance is to unmake her bed and deposit her pillows and blankets at various and unexpected locations.

I wonder how people say "withdrawal." I've never gotten that word right.

I wonder if the Artist really thinks that raisins belong in cookies or he just likes fighting with me about it.

I wonder if my kitchen cabinets are sturdy enough to withstand the weight of three inch concrete countertops.

I wonder what we will remember more if we drive to Colorado with the girls: The majesty of nature or nearly killing each other after eleven hours in the car? Just finished wondering. That would be certain death.

I wonder - if Billy Mays never got me to break down and order something off T.V., who will?

I wonder if I should I buy those frilly pink heels even though I do not own a single pink item in my wardrobe.

I'm just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment